Terms & Conditions
To register as a member of UltraMatrimony.com Site or to use its services you must be of legal marriageable age as per the laws of the country you reside in (In India, currently it is 18 years or over for females and it is 21 years or more for males and the maximum age limit is 70 years). Membership in the Service is void where prohibited.By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Ultra Matrimony, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that You are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, Ultra Matrimony hereby reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and/or your right to use the Service without any refund of any monies paid to Ultra Matrimony.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or as long as you remain a Member of the Site. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing us at email@example.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fee. Ultra Matrimony reserves the right to terminate your membership in the event of any infringement / breach of the terms herein. If Ultra Matrimony terminates your membership you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription fees, if any.
• Invitation to Ultra Matrimony
- You hereby expressly solicit and invite Ultra Matrimony and/or its authorized personnel to communicate to you through any telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by Ultra Matrimony and to assist, aid or support you in availing the said services of Ultra Matrimony.
- If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from Ultra Matrimony, you may by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the same to Ultra Matrimony and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance and You hereby agree that, unless expressly communicated about discontinuing communications to Ultra Matrimony and/or its authorized personnel, it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from Ultra Matrimony.
- You are representing that you or the phone number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed your registration suitably.
- Further and in any event, you do hereby also unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the National Customer Preference Register ("NCPR")/Do Not Disturb ("DND Register"). Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting and soliciting the services from Ultra Matrimony, you also unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
- You also unconditionally agree to indemnify Ultra Matrimony against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
- When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
• Non-Commercial Use by Members
The site is for the personal use of individual members only.It cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, including providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to Ultra Matrimony or otherwise. Businesses, companies and / or organizations cannot be the Members of the Site and should not use Site for any purpose.Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken.
a) UltraMatrimony.com reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block the account of a member based on such review.
b) Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on UltraMatrimony.com. UltraMatrimony.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
c) You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other UltraMatrimony.com Members. Although UltraMatrimony.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the UltraMatrimony.com Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect UltraMatrimony.com and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse, UltraMatrimony.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications / profile contacts & responses / email which a Member may send to other Member in any 24-hour period to a number which UltraMatrimony.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
d) You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with UltraMatrimony.com and/or its members.
e) UltraMatrimony.com reserves the right to screen communications/messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
f) The Paid members shall be entitled to view verified contact numbers of the Proprietary Rights in Content on UltraMatrimony.com
UltraMatrimony.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the UltraMatrimony.com Site and the UltraMatrimony.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of UltraMatrimony.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by UltraMatrimony.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees.
• Content Posted on the Site
1) You understand and agree that UltraMatrimony.com may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of UltraMatrimony.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either UltraMatrimony.com and/or its Members.
2) With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Site the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to associated members of Ultra Matrimony from time to time.
3) You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Site or Ultra Matrimony members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not UltraMatrimony.com) is solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. UltraMatrimony.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will UltraMatrimony.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
4) You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the UltraMatrimony.com services or on UltraMatrimony.com Site or transmit to other UltraMatrimony.com Members. UltraMatrimony.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, UltraMatrimony.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, UltraMatrimony.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
5) By posting Content to any public area of UltraMatrimony.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to UltraMatrimony.com, and other UltraMatrimony.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
6) The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. UltraMatrimony.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content that which:
- is patently offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You must use the UltraMatrimony.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses.
• Copyright Policy
All contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, designs, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of UltraMatrimony.com or its content suppliers and protected by Indian Copyright Laws. The compilation of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of UltraMatrimony.com and protected by Indian copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of UltraMatrimony.com or its software suppliers and protected by Indian Copyright Laws.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service, which infringes your copyright, you may provide UltraMatrimony.com with the following information at UltraMatrimony.com.
- An electronic or physical signature of person authorized to act on behalf on the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringing;
- A description / location of the infringing material on Times
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- brief written submission that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
• Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other UltraMatrimony.com Members. UltraMatrimony.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. UltraMatrimony.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, UltraMatrimony.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. UltraMatrimony.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
UltraMatrimony.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the UltraMatrimony.com Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service or for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the UltraMatrimony.com Service whether online or offline. UltraMatrimony.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by UltraMatrimony.com to its Members. UltraMatrimony.comis not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the UltraMatrimony.com Site and/or in connection with the UltraMatrimony.com Service. Under no circumstances will UltraMatrimony.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the UltraMatrimony.com Site or transmitted to UltraMatrimony.com Members. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by "UltraMatrimony.com" is not a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by UltraMatrimony.com. UltraMatrimony.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to matrimonial relations) established pursuant to the use of UltraMatrimony.com. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and UltraMatrimony.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. UltraMatrimony.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the UltraMatrimony.com Service. UltraMatrimony.com expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content posted on the Site / made available to UltraMatrimony.com by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party. UltraMatrimony.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and UltraMatrimony.com reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site. UltraMatrimony.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
• Right to form Consortium/Associates
While providing services, UltraMatrimony.com Site may outsource any part thereof to any competent person or organization, with or without disclosing it to you. However, your membership rights and responsibilities continue as against UltraMatrimony.com only and not against such persons or organizations.
We as a merchants shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
• Limitation on Liability
In no event will UltraMatrimony.com Site be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Ultra Matrimony Service, even if UltraMatrimony.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Site’s, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to UltraMatrimony.com, for the Service during the term of membership
• Dispute Resolution
Any Disputes and / or differences arising out in relation with the Site or Services of the Site or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to Courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Ahmedabad. You hereby explicitly agree for Ahmedabad courts jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.
• Refund of fee
If you choose to terminate your membership, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances but if we find it reasonable and genuine then we will do it. Your membership in the UltraMatrimony.com service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.